How to Make Apple Butter Recipe
Watch the video = https://youtu.be/VN5L7_z2Vp8
This is a easy apple butter recipe with or without sugar. How to peel and cut up lots of extra apples to make a delicious homemade apple butter. This recipe uses the crock pot for a carefree, easy recipe. Different methods of peeling apples are demonstrated. Make sweet or sugar-free version – your choice!
Heavy Duty Apple Peeler = http://amzn.to/2gE5zRw
Vegetable Peeler = http://amzn.to/2gE7A01
Measuring Spoons = http://amzn.to/2gE7HbL
Cook’ N Carry Portable Slow Cooker = http://amzn.to/2geUUjo
Whole Cloves = http://amzn.to/2gEOdFc
Cinnamon Sticks = http://amzn.to/2gE7YeK
Whole Nutmeg = http://amzn.to/2gEVvJj
Box Grater = http://amzn.to/2geX8z2
Crockpot Apple Butter
- 12 large apples peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 TBSP whole cloves
- 1 quick grind of nutmeg
- Apple juice or cider to cover bottom of crockpot
- Peel and rough chop apples. Push cinnamon sticks under apples. Tie cloves into muslin. Grate nutmeg over. Pour enough cider into crockpot to cover bottom by an inch or two.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- Puree with a stick blender, if desired.
- Remove to shallow pan to reduce and thicken.